With the injection of money equaling the GDP of a mid size European nation on the horizon coming to the NBA salary cap in 2016, the 2015 free agency season was billed as the calm before the storm. With the amount of money that was thrown around and with the players grabbing the security of longer term deals, the 2015 free agency season may have been the storm. Despite the cap rising, a bad deal …Continue reading »
- 11/15 Radio Spot on KLAA 830 in Los Angeles with Rodger Lodge
- Praising Pritchard
- WHY DANNY AINGE? WHY? Here’s Why.
- 10/24 Radio Spot on 560 WQAM in Miami with Marc Hochman and Channing Crowder
- The 2017-2018 NBA Season…in Short
- Predicting the 2017-18 Playoff Seeds
- Josh Eberley (@JOSHEBERLEY) joins to talk offseason moves and what to look for in 2017-18.
- Triple Double Thursday – October 5th, 2017
- 9/26 Radio Spot on 106.7 The Fan in Washington with Chad Dukes
- Daryl Morey-Snub of the Century