Winning defines all athletes, especially the superstars. But, what about losing? Most have to fall down before they can climb up. Many stars have had to get their clocks cleaned before they win the big one. Currently, LeBron James is setting the world on fire with a generational Finals performance. Prior to winning a Championship in 2012 however, it was his playoff failures that defined him. LeBron isn’t the exception he is the rule. The …Continue reading »
- 11/15 Radio Spot on KLAA 830 in Los Angeles with Rodger Lodge
- Praising Pritchard
- WHY DANNY AINGE? WHY? Here’s Why.
- 10/24 Radio Spot on 560 WQAM in Miami with Marc Hochman and Channing Crowder
- The 2017-2018 NBA Season…in Short
- Predicting the 2017-18 Playoff Seeds
- Josh Eberley (@JOSHEBERLEY) joins to talk offseason moves and what to look for in 2017-18.
- Triple Double Thursday – October 5th, 2017
- 9/26 Radio Spot on 106.7 The Fan in Washington with Chad Dukes
- Daryl Morey-Snub of the Century